Welcome to the Volli family!
We’re thrilled to have you onboard with Volli Teams Direct Routing, supercharged by Volli & AudioCodes’ Volli Direct platform.
Let’s get you set up. Here’s your step-by-step guide to activating your tenant:
- Click on this link and log in with your M365 UC Global Administrator account.
- Enter the Global Admin email address for your Microsoft Teams Account that you’re linking to.
- Click inside the box to enable the “Start Authentication” button.
- Hit that button! A new line will appear, prompting you to open a new link and insert a provided code.
- This new page will ask for permission for AudioCodes to access your Teams Account. Go ahead and click ‘Yes’.
- You’ll get a message saying you can close that page. Go ahead and do that.
- You’ll be whisked back to the original page, which will continue its magic and then tell you that you can close that window too.
- And voila! Your part here is done.
A couple of important notes:
Spare E5 License Needed for Domain Activation: This license can be removed from the user that will be created after 1 week. To check for an E5 license:
- Visit Microsoft Admin
- Click on “Admin” in the left menu.
- Navigate to “Billing” > “Licenses”
- Verify there is at least one Office 365 E5 License available. If not, you can either purchase a license or reassign one from another user who doesn’t need it.
Privacy is a Priority: The authentication process will be conducted against your Microsoft M365 Tenant. Rest easy, we won’t have access to or save your password.
You’re in Control: You can revoke the authentication at any point. Just a heads-up, revoking the authentication will pause the service.
Thank you for choosing Volli, and if you need anything at all, we’re just a message away.
The Volli Support Team